So two weeks today I go back to work. I have quite a bit of work to do before that time – and despite setting aside this morning to make a good start, I haven’t even opened my laptop.
But what I have done is:
– watched last night’s episode of MIC NYC (just great by the way)
– put a big wash of clothes on (my life is so exciting)
– cleaned the entire house minus hoovering (got to leave something for Pedro to do, right?!)
– googled various things including ages of celebrities, garden plants (I’m so old) and couple’s ballroom dance lessons in Leeds (more on this another time)
– had a full length conversation with Whiskeroo on whether or not he wants to go out for a bit (he did)
– emptied and re-filled the dishwasher (such fun)
– got dressed (not as obvious as you might think, pjs are so comfy especially when you’re not going anywhere!)
– checked Facebook, twitter (other forms of social media are available) about a million times (to the nearest million)
– browsed Netflix for anything to watch (any suggestions?)
– sat on the sofa thinking about doing school work
– texted some friends
– read a bit of my book (it’s good!)
A lot of people say that you can’t get a lot done when you procrastinate – I beg to differ!
Now to go and make a to-do list (obviously putting something I’ve already done at the top)…